Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LFR w/ Exode.

Some members of the guild decided to get valor via LFR.  Sadly we get bored pretty quickly, so I decided to just start pulling everything just before the second boss since fellow guild member Lewminaris thought my idea was funny.

The first wipe because of all of the trash, every one raged.  On the way back, I said on Skype, "Wouldn't it be funny if I picked up all of the trash again & brought them to the survivors?"  The answer was yes.

Through out the guild we kicked a few people from the LFR for various reasons; like being rude to one of the tanks.  The second person because they blamed our tank Metou despite it was my fault & Lewminaris who was in the wrong spec & gear.

Here are some whispers that our guild got!











No comments:

Post a Comment